- Anne S, Reisman RE: Risk of administering cephalosporin antibiotics to patients with histories of penicillin allergy. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 74:167-170, 1995.
- Brown SG: Cardiovascular aspects of anaphylaxis: implications for treatment and diagnosis. Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 5:359-364, 2005.
- Harboe T, Guttormsen AB, Irgens A, et al: Anaphylaxis during anesthesia in Norway: a 6-year single-center follow-up study. Anesthesiology 102:897-903, 2005.
- Hepner DL, Castells MC: Anaphylaxis during the perioperative period. Anesth Analg 97:1381-1395, 2003.
- Kelkar PS, Li JTC: Cephalosporin allergy. N Engl J Med 345:804-809, 2001.
- Schummer C, Wirsing M, Schummer W: A pivotal role of vasopressin in refractory anaphylactic shock. Anesth Analg 107:620-625, 2008.
Was this article helpful?
Do You Suffer From ASTHMA Chronic asthma is a paralyzing, suffocating and socially isolating condition that can cause anxiety that can trigger even more attacks. Before you know it you are caught in a vicious cycle Put an end to the dependence on inhalers, buying expensive prescription drugs and avoidance of allergenic situations and animals. Get control of your life again and Deal With Asthma Naturally
Get My Free Ebook