Preface to the Second Edition iii
Preface to the First Edition v
- Microbiology of the Dairy Animal 1 Paul J. Weimer
- Raw Milk and Fluid Milk Products 59 Micaela Chadwick Hayes and Kathryn Boor
- Concentrated and Dry Milks and Wheys 77 Warren S. Clark, Jr.
- Frozen Desserts 93 Robert T. Marshall
- Microbiology of Butter and Related Products 127 Jeffrey L. Kornacki, Russell S. Flowers, and Robert L. Bradley, Jr.
- Starter Cultures and Their Use 151 AshrafN. Hassan and Joseph F. Frank
- Metabolism of Starter Cultures Robert W. Hutkins
Was this article helpful?
If you love chocolate then you can’t miss this opportunity to... Discover How to Make Homemade Chocolate! Do you love gourmet chocolate? Most people do! Fine chocolates are one of life’s greatest pleasures. Kings and princes have for centuries coveted chocolate. Did you know that chocolate used to be one of the expensive items in the world, almost as precious as gold? It’s true!
Get My Free Ebook