- Fiebich, M. T., Engelmann, R., McGilland, J., and Hoffman, K., "Computer assisted diagnosis in CT angiography of abdominal aortic aneurysms," Medical Imaging: Image Processing, Proc. of SPIE, 3034, 86-94, 1997.
- Geroulakos, G. and Sabetai, M. M., "Review: ultrasonic carotid plaque morphology," Arch. Hellenic Med., Vol. 17, No. 2, 141-145, 2000.
- Naghavi, M., Khan, M. R., Mohammadi, R. M., Willerson, J. T., and Casscells, S. W., "New developments in the detection of vulnerable plaque," Curr. Atheroscler. Rep., Vol. 3, No. 2,125-135, 2001.
- Raghavan, M. L., Vorp, D., Federle, M. P., Makaroun, M. S., and Webster, M. W., "Wall stress distribution on three-dimensionally reconstructed models of human abdominal aortic aneurysm," J. Vascul. Surg., Vol. 31, No. 4, 760-769, 2000.
- Taylor, C. A., Huges, T. J. R., and Zarines, C. K., "Finite element modelling of three-dimensional pulsatile flow in the abdominal aorta: relevance to atherosclerosis," Ann. Biomed. Eng., Vol. 26, 975-987,1998.
- Vorp, D., Raghavan, M. L., and Webster, M. W., "Mechanical wall stress in abdominal aortic aneurysm: influence of diameter and assymetry," J. Vascul. Surg., Vol. 27, No. 4, 326-332, 1998.
- Whitaker, S. C., "Imaging of abdominal aortic aneurysm before and after endo-luminal stent-graft repair," Eur. J. Radiol., Vol. 39, 3-15, 2001.
- Wink, O., Niessen, W., and Viergever, M. A., "Fast delination and visualization of vessels in 3-D angiographic images," IEEE Trans. Med. Imag., Vol. 19, No. 4, 337-345, 2000.
- Yuan, C., Mitumori, L. M., Beach, K. W., and Maravilla, K. R., "Carotid atherosclerotic plaque: noninvasive MR and characterization and identification of vulnerable lesions," Radiology, Vol. 221, 285-299, 2001.
- Shen, H., Roysam, B., Stewart, C. V., Turner, J. N., and Tanenbaum, H. L., "Optimal scheduling of tracing compuations for real-time vascular landmark extraction from retinal fundus images," IEEE Trans. Info. Technol. Biomed., Vol. 5, No. 1, 2001.
- Natarajan, S., Imprecise and Approximate Computation, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, MA, 1995.
- Denninghoff, K. and Smith, M., "Optical model of the blood in large retinal vessels," J. Biomed. Optics, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 371-374, 2000.
- Smith, M., Denninghoff, K., Lompado, A., and Hillman, L., "Effect of multiple light paths on retinal vessel oximetry," Appl. Optics, Vol. 39, No. 7, pp. 1183-1193,
Was this article helpful?