True or False
14. The back of the neck is the_
- The manus is more commonly known as the_and the pes is more commonly known as the_.
- The dorsal body cavity is lined by membranes called the_.
- Organs that lie within the abdominal cavity but not within the peritoneal cavity are said to have a_
- The sternal region is_to the pectoral region.
- The pelvic cavity can be described as
_to the abdominal cavity in position.
20. The anterior pit of the elbow is the
_region, and the corresponding
(but posterior) pit of the knee is the fossa.
Was this article helpful?
Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Be A Success At Beefing Up Your Brain. This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Understanding Your Brain to Come Up With A Battle Plan For Intelligence.
Get My Free Ebook